What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or team’s browsing habits and, Depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can used to recognize the anonymous user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer and not provide references that allow to deduce personal data of the User.
Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies in General.
1. 1. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
Depending on the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (f.e. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data they are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person in charge of the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which they are sent cookies and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or managed domain by the editor himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that there are such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share Content through social networks
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as for example the language, the browser type through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked . The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of user usage data from service
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if any, the editor has included in a page web, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, as the most effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this particular website use?
Definition, Identification and purpose of the cookies of this Web not excepted by the LSSI.
It would be:
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, the Allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, we analyze its navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient possible way the offer of the advertising spaces what’s on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your navigation profile
Identification of cookies table and purpose.
Name of the publisher, name of the cookie, “type” and Purpose.
|_FBP, FR||THIRD PARTIES||THESE COOKIES ARE FROM FACEBOOK, SERVE FOR SHOW THE BUTTON “ME LIKE” AND SHOW THE NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS.||https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/|
|MCPOPUPCLOSED, PHPSESSID, MOOVE_GDPR_POPUP||OWN||MARAU.ES||COOKIES NEEDED FOR THE PROPER OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE|
|_GA, _GAT, _GID||THIRD PARTIES||STORE A IDENTIFIER OF CLIENT UNIQUE AND SERVES FOR HIM CONTROL OF THE VISITS UNIQUE, DATA OF USERS, BELLS…||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es-419|
|1P_JAR, CONSENT, NID||THIRD PARTIES||GOOGLE INC||THESE COOKIES ARE USED BY GOOGLE TO STORE USER PREFERENCES AND INFORMATION WHILE VIEWING THE PAGES WITH THE GOOGLE MAPS ON THEM.||https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es|
|COOKIECONSENT||OWN||MARAU.ES||COOKIE BELONGING TO THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE COOKIES OF THE WEBSITE.|
|MCPOPUPCLOSED||OWN||MARAU.ES||THIS COOKIE IS USED FOR MEASURE THE BEHAVIOR OF THE USER IN THE WEBSITE. CONTAINS INFORMATION ON IF IT HAS ALREADY BEEN CLOSED LESS ONCE POPUP FOR REGISTER IN A NEWSLETTER.|
|PHPSESSID||OWN||MARAU.ES||COOKIE THAT STORE A IDENTIFIER OF SESSION TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE.|
Nota: “Own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and the “Third-party” cookies are also used by the provider of the service that is detailed in the previous table.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Other browsers: check the documentation of the browser you have installed.
If the user wants more information on how to revoke the consent given or about the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask a question about the Cookies Policy of the web, you can get in touch with Maraú Beach Club S.L.U. throw the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org ndicating in the subject “Cookies Policy”.
Changes in the Privacy / Cookies policy.
The website can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative requirements, regulations, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users through the we WWW.MARAU.ES.